Happy Birthday Prayer To My Mother

Happy Birthday Prayer To My Mother. May good fortune, peace, and happiness always shine upon you. I cannot let it go without some mark of this day.

Birthday Wishes and Prayer for Mother Happy Birthday Wishes
Birthday Wishes and Prayer for Mother Happy Birthday Wishes from www.happybirthdaycakewishes.com

Your smile fills my soul with happiness. Happy birthday to my mother who sat and watched my infant head. May the lord wrap you in his arms and protect you.

I Pray Her Day Is Filled With Good Things And.


On your happy birthday, i wish you a lifetime of peace, love, and divine blessings from god. So my dear, this is the place where i will wish you a happy birthday so you will know i still care. You’re my one in a million and i will cherish you every day of my life.

You Deserve The Whole World Love, Happiness, And Success.


God bless you today and forever. Through good times and bad, my mother was my number one fan. • there is not a single day in my life that does not remind you of my mother, and today you are even more present because it is the day we celebrated so much, that is the day of your birthday, i know that everyone in heaven is enlarging a lot, happy birthday mom in heaven.

On This Birthday Of Yours, My Wish Is For You To Be Happy Wherever You Are Right Now.


I can’t wait to do more, and that’s why you’re not dying anytime soon. When we say birthday prayers, we remind each other. Missing you on your special day, mom.

Happy Birthday Prayer For Your Spouse.


You have been so industrious, cheerful and a good fellow. Happy birthday to you, i pray that heaven showers it’s blessings on you forever. May the lord wrap you in his arms and protect you.

For Christians, Birthdays Are A Time To Celebrate God’s Gift Of Life.


Today is your birthday and we would of celebrated in some way. All that i am or ever hope to be, i owe to my angel mother. A goddess might be fair, but you are fairer.