Thank You Mom For My Birthday Quotes

Thank You Mom For My Birthday Quotes. I thank god every day for you, i will be nothing without you. Unique thank you quotes for birthday wishes.

Pin by Amy Jarnigan on Missing you Love my mom quotes
Pin by Amy Jarnigan on Missing you Love my mom quotes from www.pinterest.com

Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” maya angelou “it may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” mahatma gandhi Thank you god for my birthday. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy.

You Are My Dearest Buddy, And I’m So Lucky To Have You In My Life.


You are beautiful mom, inside, out and i am blessed to be your offspring. Lord, i thank you for all the answered prayers through the years. I appreciate you, mom and i love you so much.

You Are My Angel, My Light And Guiding Star.


Thank you for always drumming into my ears that the best alone is good for me. They filled my heart with warmth and joy and added much more bliss to my day. 14) life becomes a cakewalk when guided by parents like you so sweet.

Mom And Dad, You Were The Ones Who Absolutely Believed In Me Also When I Have Quit On Myself.


I want to thank everyone who took time out of their day to make my special day even more special. Thank you so much, mom, for working so hard to hold down a job and raise me at the same time. I want to be just like you when i grow up!

While It Is True That Life Is A Crazy And That Life Guarantees Nothing, Mom, One Thing I Can Always Rely On Is Your Never Ending Love For Me.


You can attract people like a magnet, you were the center of attention of my birthday party. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” maya angelou “it may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” mahatma gandhi Thank you mom and dad on my birthday for everything.

Thank You So Much For Your Surprises, Love And All The Things You Have Made For My Birthday.


When i have you by my side, i become fearless! Thank you for being you! Thank you mom for being there for me!