Happy Birthday Status For Boyfriend On Facebook

Happy Birthday Status For Boyfriend On Facebook. Happy birthday wishes for niece. I am thankful for every moment we spend together, and i wish our happiness never ends.

125+ Birthday Status for Boyfriend Romantic Messages
125+ Birthday Status for Boyfriend Romantic Messages from shortstatusquotes.com

Happy birthday to my adorable boyfriend! You are not just my boyfriend but my best friend and brother all together. I feel safe in your arms.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend, Romantic Images, Quotes & Messages.


Stay happy, healthy and blessed on your special day…and every day of the year. Happy birthday brother, wishing you a day filled with happiness, and a year filled with joy. I feel safe in your arms.

Happy Birthday, My Dear Friend!!


Thumbs up for another year of a big bang! Inspirational birthday quotes for myself, friends. Wish you many many happy returns of the day.

Hey Brother, May All Of Your Wishes Come True On Your Special Day.


You are not just my boyfriend but my best friend and brother all together. I love you and happy. You are the biggest treasure in my life!

Happy Birthday To My Amazing, Beautiful, And Fabulous Best Friend.


Today, i get to welcome you into another year of your life with all the love in my heart. I’m more than happy to keep it burning like this. Brighten the birthday of your friend by posting different birthday facebook status quotes on his/her wall.

“Adults Are Only Kids Grown Up, Anyway.” — Walt Disney;


You make the world feel far away. Happy birthday to me application is most exciting & more enjoyable for people of any age. Your birthday is the best time of the year because it’s the day i get to celebrate you.