Happy 3Rd Birthday Son From Mom

Happy 3Rd Birthday Son From Mom. Let’s take 3d pictures on the 3rd birthday of the coolest kid. I know you’re still a little boy but we can equally share mom’s love.

Happy Birthday Son Quotes from Mom and Dad
Happy Birthday Son Quotes from Mom and Dad from www.techjunkie.com

• you are the light of my life. Baby blessing directly from heaven. Happy 3rd birthday, my dear son.

When You Came, Your Mom And I Were Over The Moon With Happiness.


I’m so glad that i have a son who is not only charming but perfect as well. Your smiles leave me wanting you as my own. Son, my birthday wish for you is that each year brings you:

You May Think You Are Too Cool For Your Old Mom But You Should Know That You’ll Never Be As Cool As Me!


One more year has passed us by, you are a young man now! Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, black and white, transparent, etc. General / funny / boy / girl / son / daughter / nephew / niece / grandson / granddaughter.

Thank You For Having Come Into My Life And For Bringing Me So Much Love.” 1St Birthday Wishes For Son From Mother


Happy 3rd birthday my dear son, mom will always work hard to put food in your stomach as long as you keep putting smile on your face. I love you, my son. For a daughter who lives far away.

Happy 3Rd Birthday, My Dear.


Know that, you can always count on me as you’re the most important part of my life. I am very thankful to god for completing 3years of my life with you. What a blessing you have been, my child, i can thank the lord for this gift of love, every moment every day,

Mommy And Daddy Were So Proud When You Went To The Toilet Alone For The First Time This Year!


You truly are my biggest blessing and my eternal joy, my dear boy. Of all the kids i have seen in this neighborhood, you are the cutest and most adorable. Enjoy every moment of this incredible day!