Happy Heavenly Birthday Granny

Happy Heavenly Birthday Granny. You were my happy place, grandma, and i miss you a lot. You have to be the best grandma in the world!

Grandma Happy Birthday Pictures, Photos, and Images for
Grandma Happy Birthday Pictures, Photos, and Images for from www.lovethispic.com

I am the luckiest grandchild in the world simply because i have the best grandfather in the entire universe. I remember how you used to protect me from dad for all my nuances. Grandma, we carry you every day in our hearts.

When I Look Into Your Eyes, I See The Years Past Of A Fulfilled And Wondrous Life.


My mother & i are proud of you granny, you made us into the people that we are as of today. When i was younger you are the one who taught me to read the books. I posted a video on facebook the other day, from two years ago.

This World Has Been Lucky To Have You For 70 Beautiful Years.


♥ love and happiness to the woman who gave me great attention and. Happy birthday in heaven, my lovely sweetheart!”. I was blessed to have you in my life.

Here's To Many More With You, Grandma.


There is so much sorrow in losing a loved one, especially one as close as a family or friend. Happy birthday in heaven, grandma! However, the day is technically still their birthday, and this is why a lot of people still say happy heavenly birthday to them.

Happy Birthday To My Mom In Heaven.


On this special day, we all gather together to remember the birthday of the most amazing person to ever walk this earth. “i certainly miss you on this birthday of yours, my dear. Your age never catches you, but with your years you grew, into the beautiful person you are today, the one i celebrate on this, your birthday!

Grandma, You Are Simply Incredible And I Wish You An Amazing 70.


We love you dear grandmother, we love you more than the grass is green, and we love you more than the stars in the sky. Read here >>> happy birthday in heaven dad, mom, sister, brother, friends and granny brother in heaven birthday from the rowdy and funny to gentle and loving, each memory with you is a treasure that i’m sifting through like pages in book as i celebrate the life you lived. You have to be the best grandma in the world!