My Birthday Thank You God For Another Year Of Life

My Birthday Thank You God For Another Year Of Life. By sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes. I wish for everyone to be happy and healthy and be able to live a fulfilling life.

Its my Birthday!! Thank you God for giving me another year
Its my Birthday!! Thank you God for giving me another year from www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk

A very happy birthday to me. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today. Thank you all for loving me!

As I Celebrate My Birthday Today, I Am Filled With Thankfulness To My Heavenly Father.


Thank you god for my birthday. 🙂 🙂 to god be the glory forever and ever! I’m so grateful for the times that have been and for the year ahead.

Thank You For My Life Which Is Ordained And Set Out By You!


Buy this design or create your own original keep calm design now. I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet. It is best to share this post on social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, linkedin, stumbleupon, reddit, pinterest, tumblr, and whatsapp etc.

I Thank You For Everything Which I Have Been Enabled By You To Do And To Be In The.


Thank you, lord jesus, for another year of life. First to all i thank god for give another year of my life my family in philippines, my friends and co workers. Glad to celebrate another year of my life.

Gracious Are You, Mighty Father Of Light.


Thank you, eternal god, for the promise of another year that’s been fulfilled in my life today, thank you for adding a new age to my life. Thanking god for another year of life. Father, i reach out my hand to you today, knowing that you have been an ever present help in my day of trouble.

Today, I Just Want To Thank God For Adding Another Year To My Life.


Thank you god for giving me another year of life! Thank you, lord jesus christ, for another year and bless me today on my birthday and every day, and please always be by my side. My day was much more joyful because of you.