Happy 70Th Birthday Mom Message

Happy 70Th Birthday Mom Message. To you i send my deepest love and greatest admiration. Have a splendid birthday, sweet mum.

Happy 70th Birthday! Great Messages for 70yearolds
Happy 70th Birthday! Great Messages for 70yearolds from www.birthdaywishes.expert

You’ve won many a wonderful number, but not as my oldie goldie! Thank you for making me laugh so hard. Funny and sweet 70th happy birthday wishes.

Mommy, On Your Birthday Today, I Wish You Lots Of Cakes, Chocolates And Blessings.


The wrinkles on your face are just the memories of how much you have smiled through life. We have known each other for almost seven decades and, still, i count the many blessings of having you in my life all these years. 70th birthday wishes for uncle.

You Are One Of The Most Incredible People I Have Ever Known.


Funny and sweet 70th happy birthday wishes. Mom, on your 70th anniversary today, i wish you complete joy, love, and good health. Thank you for making me laugh so hard.

Happy 70Th Birthday To The Woman Who Always Soothed Our Fevers, Cheered At Our Games, And Taught Us How To Be Better People.


I hope you have an extraordinarily fabulous birthday celebration. Dear mother, not a second goes by that i don’t think about you and your amazing love and kindness. Happy 70th birthday to the greatest mother, woman, and beauty of beauties.

I Can Only Send These 70Th Birthday Wishes For Mother To You Mom.


You can choose not to consume sugar, but never let go of your precious sweetness. You have been around for a long time coming, and your works and labor have affected me positively. May your day be filled with all of the love you have given over the years.

Your Soul Is As Beautiful As Mother Nature.


Happy 70th birthday to you; To the world’s greatest uncle, happy super birthday to you as you clock 70 today. Don't be sad about your age.