Male Happy Heavenly Birthday

Male Happy Heavenly Birthday. I have nothing left but to wish you a happy birthday and a lot of prosperity. Your wit, grace and kindness brought beauty into our lives that no one else can ever replace.

Happy Birthday (in Heaven) By Stephen Meara Blount by
Happy Birthday (in Heaven) By Stephen Meara Blount by from soundcloud.com

Having a man like you in my life makes me the luckiest woman in the universe. Sending you all my love on your birthday, dad. Happy birthday, my little boy.

Share This Quote On Facebook Send Via Mail.


You truly are the sweetest, most wonderful person! We miss you every day, grandma. Balloons sent to heaven filled with so much love.

“I Certainly Miss You On This Birthday Of Yours, My Dear.


He will appreciate it for sure! Today would have been 33. Your memories never die, but they just came to an abrupt end.

Happy Birthday In Heaven Is The Saying That’s Often Stated By Someone Who Has Deceased Relatives Or Friends On Their Birthday.


We remember the memories we created with them and move on and we never forget them. I miss you and love you so much. We have spent countless nights with each other.

You’ll Always Be Pleasure To Watch Longer.


We miss you every day. I remember all of the wonderful memories we shared when i. May angels take care of you.

It Was Such A Gift Having You In My Life.


You mean a lot to me and so many others, too. You were amazing in life, and i’m sure you are still amazing in afterlife. Happy birthday to a great man, a dear.