Happy Birthday To My Better Half Husband

Happy Birthday To My Better Half Husband. I thought there is no such thing as perfection, until i met you, i thought love, at first sight, is fiction, until i saw you. We have a fun celebration planned and the boys and i have a few surprises up our sleeves.

Happy Birthday to My Better Half!! The Yellow Table
Happy Birthday to My Better Half!! The Yellow Table from theyellowtable.com

I give you kisses and hugs, my love, my blessings and my prayers. Happy birthday to my amazing husband. You are the reason i look forward to waking up every day.

It’s Been So Amazing To Watch You Grow From A Young Hell Raiser, To The Best Mom To Ever Do It, Role Model, Philanthropist, Icon, And Wife.


To the man behind my smiles, the joy, and love of my heart. May god bless you forever and always. Happy anniversary to my better half;

Muda Lagi Kan Berbanding Isterinya Yang Memang Layak Dipanggil Aunty.


2) have beautiful children with him. My dreams have been quite simple: I’m happy to the point that you’re here to impart my life to me.

Instead, I Will Stop Having Birthdays And Just Celebrate My Twin’s Birthday.


Romantic quotes for better half. When i chose to marry you i knew that my life would turn a lot crazier than it ever was. I want you to be in my arms only.

Today Is A Great Day, And I Celebrate A Great Man In His New Age.


Happy birthday to my much better half, @pink. The best 40+ emotional happy birthday wishes for lover. Pazeli better known as unclepali is 45.

Actually, Masa Kami Meniaga Di Foodcourt Anjung Melawati, My Husband Ini Cukup.


You mean the world to me, baby. He makes me laugh and smile everyday, fills me with love and is an awesome example of what a husband and father should be for our sweet boys. I give you kisses and hugs, my love, my blessings and my prayers.