Why Does Google Need My Birthday

Why Does Google Need My Birthday. A box will pop up prompting you for your date of birth, simply enter. I have had a google account for many years.

Google Google's 15th Birthday Doodle YouTube
Google Google's 15th Birthday Doodle YouTube from www.youtube.com

The outcome will be that you will see ads targeted to a different age group. My bank is using my birth date as an identification mechanism. Five reasons why you might need your birth certificate a birth certificate might seem like a decorative piece of paper that belongs in a scrapbook.

Choosing Any Other Country, Removes The Birthday Field And You No Longer Have To Enter This Information.


I've been a google member for don't recall how many years so why are they bugging me about my dob. Getting regular messages from google account just now that it must have my date of birth to comply with law. Can i permanently suppress / disable these messages?

I Need Help,,, I Did Not Tell Myreal Birthday At Facebook And When I.


(you don't need it!) hello. If google or youtube has asked you for your birthday lately, it’s because they’re trying to protect certain age groups. I really don't need people knowing all my personal info and being anonymous on youtube allows me to get to the nitty gritty on issues and hobbies.

Its Not Unsafe, You Can Hide It Anyway If You Dont Want People To Know The Year, However If You Intentionally Put The Wrong Year In This Could Have Consequences In The Future Should Any Problems Arise… If Your Intention Is To Decieve Someone Then Thats A.


I thought this was pretty creepy because as far as i. Google needs nothing more than my stating that i am over the age of 13. A few days ago, on my birthday, i noticed the usual google logo had been replaced by one personally wishing me ‘happy birthday’.

You Have Entered A Birthday Indicating You Are Not Old Enough To Have A Google Account.


Why would they suddenly need to know my birthday? Now i see i should just be grateful for being born alive, and able to have a life at all. When google celebrates it’s own birthday with a google birthday doodle.

Well There Is A Reason, They Have To Have An Age Limit For Responsibility To Manage Accounts, And Of Course Other Security Measures.


Google knows a lot more about you than you probably think it does. On november 27 (not that you don’t already know the date, internet!). Chances are, google knows your name, your face, your birthday, gender, other email addresses you use, your password and phone number.