Today Is My Birthday But I Am Not Happy

Today Is My Birthday But I Am Not Happy. Happy birthday to the great person i have become, and cheers to a new year ahead. To you, i will not withhold my gratitude.

Today is your birthday? It's my birthday too!! If today is
Today is your birthday? It's my birthday too!! If today is from www.pinterest.com

Hey everyone.eat, drink and make merry because it is my birthday. May today bring you all of the happiness in the world. I’m kinda lucky in a way, as my birthday falls at christmas time, so many people have their minds on other things, and not on my birthday.

I Want You To Be Very Happy And I Will Never Go Away From You.


Music video by will.i.am & cody wise performing it's my birthday, featuring your favorite vine, youtube and maker studios artists all in one amazing collab. Today is truly a unique day because the most precious boyfriend in the entire universe is celebrating the day he made his grand entry into the world. To you, i will not withhold my gratitude.

A Time Where We Sing Loudly While You.


๐Ÿ˜€it sorta gets me off the hook. Mom, there is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. I’ll mostly be glad if anyone of you post my picture and tag me as them wishing me a happy birthday come on, don’t be rude, and tomorrow is my birthday.

I Promise To Spend An Eternity Loving No One But You.


I will not die but live to be a wonder to many. You’re just making me look one year younger! This day is not one of them!

Happy Birthday, My Dear Wife!


I want you to know that all your wisdom is highly appreciated by all of us, happy bday! You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. If i were an elephant, i would never have forgotten your birthday.

Today, I Celebrate My Birthday!


I wish that your life blossoms forever. Lord, thank you for blessing me with a new year full of breakthroughs. Can i get some best wishes?