Happy 18Th Birthday Sister Letter

Happy 18Th Birthday Sister Letter. I wish may you always rise in your life. Just like a diamond, you are sparkling and priceless.

Pin on verses to live by
Pin on verses to live by from www.pinterest.com

Inspirational birthday message for younger sister. My little and sweet sister is going to celebrate her 18th birthday, i am so glad to have you as my sister, happy birthday to you, dear. This is the first year of their adulthood and most precious birthday among all.

Have A Blast On Your Day.


I wish you an ocean of joy and seas of happy memoirs on your birthday. Just like a diamond, you are sparkling and priceless. — your presence in this world has made mine worthwhile.

Happy 18Th Birthday And Have A Blast!


Have fun, laugh like when we were children, because you have one more year to thank god for life. Happy birthday to my best friend, my soul sister and my forever valentine. Since it’s such a special day, i have a post all about her today, so i will be back to wedding wednesday next.

Celebrate Big, Enjoy A Lot, We Love You.


Stay true to yourself son and follow your heart in everything that you do. I hope my love for you shines through as i write this, for it is genuine and pure. This your birthday carries a message and that’s ‘you are who you are’.

Thank You For Beautifying My Life With Your Warmth.


This is your day, so without wasting any time enjoy every moment. We wish you a beautiful life with good health and happiness forever. Here are some thoughtful birthday prayers that you can send to make your 18 years old sister happy.

It’s Finally The Start To Act Like A Grownup.


You’ll be leaving for school soon and i can’t wait to have a room to myself. Wish a fabulous birthday to my cutest baby. Today is her 18th birthday and she needs all the goodwill she can get from her family members which include you.