Happy Birthday Message For Mummy

Happy Birthday Message For Mummy. Thank you for giving me your wisdom. Thank you for being a wonderful mom and a perfect best friend.

Birthday Wishes For Mother, Mom, Mummy
Birthday Wishes For Mother, Mom, Mummy from www.happybirthday2all.com

Happy birthday mummy ji quotes. Mummy, happy birthday to you. Thank you for the roles you played in my life, making me a great man of valour.

I Hope You Have A Very Happy Birthday Mother, You Have Been My Guide, The Captain Who Guided Me To Safe Harbor, The Forger Of My Personality And My Values, Congratulations On Your Day!


Thank you for giving me your wisdom. You are the reason for everything good in my life—all my love to you. Some use our birthday greetings for decoration.

But Never Let My Moods Make You Feel That I Don’t Love You.


Your love and laughter fills my heart with joy. May you never know how it feels like to be sad. Thank you for the roles you played in my life, making me a great man of valour.

She’s Pretty And Smells Nice, And Tucks Me In Every Night.


I hope it never stops. Happy birthday in advance, mummy. For being the sweetest mother in the world, i wish you blessings and happiness beyond your wildest imagination.

Have A Heart Of Gold.


Have a wonderful dear mom, you stayed up pain. Mummy, happy birthday to you. Thanks for always supporting me not only with your words but with your actions as well.

Thank You For Being A Terrific Mom.


I love you so much! Wishing you love the crazy love! Special day today with big birthday.